At Playwire Media, we understand and appreciate just how sensitive marketing to kids can be. We are currently the largest COPPA compliant children’s network and we take every action possible to ensure that your campaign is served in a safe and friendly environment.
|Engagement||Desktop (PV’s)||Video Views (Desktop/Mobile)||Mobile (PV’s)|
|Rest of the World||98,000,000||14,000,000||28,000,000|
- 1.3 Million Kid’s Club Users Watch Cartoons Daily
- 4x More Likely to Purchase Music in the Next 3 Months
- 2/3 Attend an Animated Movie in Next 3 Months
- 45% Attend a 3D Movie Every Year
- 2x More Likely To Watch Cartoon’s Online
- 2.8x More Likely to Watch Disney XD
- 24% of US Gaming Population is Under Age of 13
- 96% Play Games on Their Computer
- #1 Activity Across All Devices is Gaming
- 89% of Kids Parents Are Present for New Game Purchases or Rentals
- 10 Million Play Games With Their Families
- 90% of Their Parents Are Likely to Purchase Educational Software/Computer Games Yearly
- 2x Likely to Purchase a New Toy Monthly
- 22% Will Purchase Toys In-Store in Next 6 Months
- 2/3 Collect Toys, Dolls, or Figurines
- 48% Are Interested in Buying a Tablet in the Next 6 Months
- 1.3x More Likely to Shop at Toys “R” Us Monthly
- 2.9x More Likely to Shop Online For Toys In Next 6 Months
How we stack up
Create High-impact Fun
Do you want to create a memorable campaign that is fun and engaging for kids? These can be very difficult tasks these days with children’s well known short attention spans not to mention the task of maintaining compliance with today’s COPPA laws. Good thing Playwire media has been doing this for over seven years. Allow our team to bring new ideas to life with custom programs that are sure to get kids to engage.
Partner with social influencers
Allow Playwire Media to better engage kids by teaming your brand to today’s leading social influencers. We currently have an impressive list of celebrities and personalities that we can tap into to add some serious spark to your campaign.
Make Learning Adventurous
Only Kids Club can provide access to the only group of websites that are “classroom approved” by the Board of Education in all 50 states. We offer the perfect medium and opportunity to reach a younger audience during critical development periods. So make learning fun by entertaining and educating at the same time.