Deerfield Beach, FL
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth over the past year? Do you want to work in the world of online video, one of the fastest growing advertising formats in the world? Are you looking to join a company on the verge of something great? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire Media is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals.
To keep pace with our explosive growth, we are currently expanding and looking to fill an entry level role as an ad trafficker also known as the Ad Operations Coordinator.
The Ad Operations Coordinator assists the sales and publisher team with implementing and overseeing ad campaigns, on sites and mobile products.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage ad trafficking, creation, and reporting
- Monitor campaigns throughout their life cycle
- Communicate issues to team and assist in the resolution
- Provide technical support to internal team
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree; or 1 – 2 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience working in advertising is preferred
- Knowledge of Internet advertising terms is preferred
- Strong knowledge of computer systems and Microsoft Office proficiency
- Proven characteristics of consistent accuracy and attention to detail
- Motivated, energetic team player
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational capabilities