Deerfield Beach, FL
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
Do you want to get a foot in the door at an online Advertising and Media company that has seen tremendous growth? Do you want to work in the world of online video; one of the fastest growing advertising formats in the world? Then Playwire is the place for you…
Playwire Media is a full-service digital innovation partner that leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands in the gaming and entertainment verticals.
To keep pace with our explosive growth, we are currently expanding and looking to fill an entry level role as a Client Service Coordinator.
The Client Service Coordinator assists in all publisher partnerships that includes assisting with the set up of their account, providing stellar service as well as coordinating with other departments to ensure their campaigns are properly served.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist key publishers with their questions and concerns regarding their accounts
- Collaborate with the creative teams in the creation and approval process
- Create publisher accounts such as ad tags, targets, adding to campaigns, activation, etc. this includes exclusive, site-specific and network publishers as well
- Respond to all tickets that come through the publisher interface
- Conduct outreach for more inventories for publisher network partners when demand is high
- Work with the sales team to update them on new site and partners
- Keep up to date on all new products and process relevant to publishers
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience in advertising or digital media prefered
- Experience in ad serving preferred
- Basic knowledge of html and web technologies (no coding required)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Acute attention to detail
- Strong organizational, problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- Excellent customer service skills